Pretty Little Liars has yet again left our mouths hanging open from all the revelations in their spring finale!
“A is for Answers” marks the fourth season finale.This episode was said to be their best finale yet (having watched it,I most definitely agree).It is all about revelations,when Alison DiLaurentis tells her four best friends,Aria,Emily,Hanna,and Spencer, everything that had happened to her the night of her disappearance back in September.
The liars now know everything,but they still could not figure out who Big A is,and Ali could not go back home yet knowing that the person who wants to hurt her is still out there.
Here are the show’s biggest revelAtions yet:
Alison went to visit Jenna and taunt her about the video and warn her not to threaten her. While leaving, Ali got a text that said “Bitch can’t see, but I do. Tonight’s the night I kill you. -A” Ali was able to cross Jenna off her A list.
- Alison’s mother forbid her to go to the barn. When Mrs. DiLaurentis wasn’t looking, Ali stole her sleeping pills and left.
- As soon as she could, Ali drugged the girls so as to eliminate them from being A. She then left the barn to go meet Toby, then Ian and confront him to tell him that he’s going to jail.
- Alison then got into Ezra’s car to talk to him about her lying to him.
- Ali went back to the barn to find a crazed Spencer, waiting for her. After the fight in the kitchen, Alison walks out and when Spencer follows with the shovel, Spencer trips and the amphetamine pills fall out of her pocket. Alison pieces two and two together, but Alison swears not to tell. She walks Spencer back to the barn and watches Spencer fall asleep. Beleiving she is victorious over A, Alison walks home. Her mother sees her through the window and looks angry. But all of a sudden, someone throws a sharp stone at Alison’s head. Ali’s mom sees who it is and immediately proceeds to bury the barely conscious Alison. Alison hears hear say “Why?Why?” But as we all know, Mrs. Grunwald pulls her out and takes her to the hospital and Alison runs away, afraid.
- Soon Mona sees Alison and takes her to the Lost Woods Resort, pretending to be a friend and helping her to get a wig and car, and telling her to sleep. In the next room, there is Mona’s lair and she is brushing the Alison doll’s hair. “Such a pretty, pretty girl”
CeCe is caught and arrested by the cops.
Jessica DiLaurentis saw Alison get hit than preceded to bury her.
Ezra Fitz claims he knows who “A” is
Jessica is assumed to have died since she is seen getting buried.
Alison DiLaurentis pushed Ian Thomas from the bell tower and knew he was still alive afterwards.
Ezra was shot by A
Alison claimed she was screaming telling Jessica that she was alive, but Jessica didn’t comprehend this due to the fact she believed Alison dead
Alison used Ian’s tapes to try to figure out who “A” was
“A” texted they would kill Alison at night
Melissa Hastings knows who killed the girl in Alison’s grave
CeCe Drake knew Ali was alive, and she knows who killed the girl in her grave
Alison revealed that she was on a trip with Ian and while Melissa confronted Ian, Ali found and stole Ian’s NAT videos from his laptop.
Alison was knocked unconscious with a stone, not a shovel.
The biggest shocker from this season finale would have to be Ezra getting shot.It’s sad how we’ve all spent the entire fourth season being all suspicious of him,when we were just mislead to believe that he is A.
With Alison providing the answers to the questions that has been haunting us all since the first season,many PLL fans have been mixing up theories of their own.Are we right about our suspicions all along? I can’t say for sure,since Marlene King does have a way of throwing a plot twist (that we have never even thought about being possible) every now and then,completely twisting our ideas,causing us to be skeptic and form new theories all over again.
We’ve found out so much stuff we never even knew about each character from Pretty Little Liars,how come it is so hard for us to find out who A really is and what is his/her exact motive that drives him/her to hurt Alison and her friends?
Well,we sure can’t wait until June 10,where Pretty Little Liars will air their 5th season,again providing answers to the questions they left us all behind with back in their season 4 finale.